👋 Hello there,
I am excited to present you the new website 🎊!
This website site has be migrated from Gastby to Next.js, Next is a framework that is built on top of React. "The React Framework for Production". Next.js brings all the features you need for production such as hybrid static & server rendering, TypeScript support, smart bundling, route pre-fetching, and more. No config needed.
So, what's new exactly?
Here's a good overview of the most visible improvements:
- New design - The new design is a lot more vibrant and clean. It's also more responsive and mobile friendly.
- Embeded blog - The new wesbite has a built-in blog, which is powered by MDX. This means that you can now read the blog posts directly on the website.
- Added pages - The new website has more pages, including a page for the uses and more to be pubished soon.
- Dark Mode - Change the color scheme through the header toggle.
- Improved navigation - Improved the navigation experience with client-side routing and prefetching.
- Improved SEO - The new website has better SEO, including a sitemap, meta tags, and more.
- Improved performance - The new website is faster and more performant.
- Improved accessibility - The new website is more accessible, including a better color contrast and more.
- Improved code quality - The new website has a better code quality, including a better code structure, and more. The code is also more readable and maintainable.
- and more...
Thanks to the new TailwindUI themes that I used as a base to build the new website.
Please report any problem on the migration issue.